If you have a dressing table,you have to have fresh flowers on it. Well, actually you don't, but why not live a little.
I'm not talking about "breaking the bank" flowers. Just a few blooms to give your dressing table a bit of glam.
I told you about the flowerless dressing table I got from my aunt when I was a child. If you missed it, you can read all about it here.
But otherwise, be inspired by the lovely floral vignettes pictured below.
6 Ways To Glam Up Your Dressing Table with Flowers
Now don't kill me. There are at least 2 dozen beautiful roses in the vase on the dressing table above. But if you had only 3 roses, you could still get a million dollar look.
1. Just cut a few roses short and place them in a small vase or old perfume bottle. They'll look gorgeous clustered. They'll even last a bit longer too. I do this a lot with broken flowers at Fly Me To The Moon Florists
2. Place a single blossom or two in a taller vase on either end of your dressing table. Use flowers that coordinate with the overall color scheme of your room.
3. Use a flowering plant on your dressing table. Simply place it in a decorative pot. Learn how to take care of plant drainage problems here.
4. Go flower crazy if you don't actually plan to sit at your dressing table. If you do, cut your flowers a bit shorter or move them to one side.
5. Place the flowers near the table for a touch of drama. This will work especially well if you keep a lot of bottles and stuff on your dressing table. If you're like me though, you'll knock over the vase moments after placing it on the floor.
6. Mix it up. Your flowers or vase don't have to match anything else. If the color makes you happy use it!
If you think I'm trying to get you to use flowers in every room of your house, you're right. Why not? We only live once.
What 3 things would you keep on your dresssing table?