You can create simple flower arrangements to put near your bed today. Professional floral design skills aren't necessary. Just follow the 10 tips below:
1. A few white flowers in a colorful room give it a neutral pop. Use hydrangeas as pictures above or any white flower you like.
2. Place flowers in cube vases at your bedside. Just cut the flowers and place them where you want in the vase.
3. Plant flowers in a container with drainage or place potted flowers inside a watertight container.
4. Stick a few blooms in a vase or bottle with a small opening. This makes the blooms stand out.
5. Cut roses or other flowers about the same length and place them in a vase of water. The more the merrier.
7. Keep a small bunch of inexpensive flowers that complements your decor near your bed at all times to lift your spirits.
8. Cut a few flowers from your garden and place them in a color coordinated vase.
9. Clear glass vases are great for spring and summer bedside blooms. They make an airy and refreshing floral arrangements.
10. Use the same flowers in various colors or different flowers in a mix of colors to add spice to your room.
You may also like my "Rooms to Dream By' pinboard on Pinterest.
Anything goes when it comes to bedside flowers. Whatever puts a smile in your heart each morning works.
Which bedside flower arrangement would you like to find in your bedroom tomorrow morning?