Furniture made of flowers and foliage? Yeah! but, I'm not so sure how comfortable it is.
1) Chaise Lounge - A beautiful bed of roses in a garden. Might be hard to put your glass on that side table though.
2) Armchair - Shabby chic style chair with matching table. Perfect for sipping tea and reading a good book.
3) Table - Or I suppose you could use it as a desk for doing "light work." But, please don'tuse your good china on it.
Moss Acres (Guess picture came from catologue)
4) Overstuffed Armchair - Like the quilted effect on this moss green chair? It would work well in your living room, as long as you keep it moist.
5) Desk Chair - A great straight back chair. As long as you don't mind housing woodland animals beneath it.
Did I miss any flower and foliage furniture? If so, email it to me and I'll post it.