I've just been tagged by my blogger friend Linda over at My Crafty Home Life to play this game.
Here are the rules:
1) You must post the rules.
2) Answer eleven questions.
3) Tag eleven other bloggers.
4) Ask them 11 new questions.
Here are the 11 Questions I have to answer:
1) What makes you laugh? My kids.
2) What is your favorite quote? "No matter how long the night,the day is sure to come. " African Proverb
3) Are you a morning person? Yes, the earlier the better.
4) What do you do better than most people you know? Pray for others consistently.
5) If you could re-live one day from your childhood what would it be? Sitting under my mom's sewing machine collecting sequins and bits of fancy fabric from dance concert costumes she used to make.
6) What was your best blog post? My most popular was one called, "5 Secrets for Elegant Gift Wrapping for Valentines Day." Nearly 700 visitors that day!
7) When you look back at this year (2012), what will you think will be your greatest accomplishment? Growing my blog to 1000 visitors.
8) Who is your celebrity crush? My husband, the love of my life!
9) What is your favorite movie? It's a tie between the original The Philadelphia Story and The Green Card.
10) What chore do you hate? Mopping the floors.
11) What would be your favorite meal? Anything vegetarian and Indian.
Here are the 11 bloggers I am tagging:
1) Sarah - Modern Country Style
2) Amy - One Artsy Mama
3) Amy - Botannical Brouhaha
4) Sarah - Honey of a Thousand Flowers
5) Claire - Mammabellarte
6) Amanda - Girl In Pink
7) Sheila - A Punch of Color
8) Sania - At Home
9) Vic - Cush & Nooks
10) Mia - Trenday
11) Gloria - Happy To Be
Here are their 11 questions:
1) How did you come up with the name of your blog?
2) What's your favorite snack?
3) If you were making up your own quote, what would it be?
4) What's your favorite flower?
5) Why did you start blogging?
6) What other country would you like to visit?
7) Which word do you have the most difficulty spelling?
8) What's your favorite magazine?
9) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10) What's your dream for the world?
11) What invention would you like to see on the market in your lifetime?