Image: Martha Stewart
1. Go green. Use lots of real evergreens outside your home.You can leave it out all winter to make your home look elegant and inviting.
2. Stick holiday ornaments and branches into existing outdoor plants. The bigger the ornaments,the better. Coordinate the colors. Buy them from your local dollar store. You can spray paint some branches or just buy some.
Image: via Style Estate
3. Put a tree outside your home. Use a real or a fake one. Just make sure it's weighted down so it doesn't blow over to your neighbors place. The ornaments need to be wired to the Christmas tree.
Image: Style Estate
4. Add white lights to stuff you already have outside. Light up your bushes, around your door and windows, etc. You get the idea. White lights or a single color keep things elegant.
Image: Running in Stilettos
5. Put candles in lanterns outdoors. The lanterns should be heavy and appropriate for outdoor use. You can pick these up in stores like Home Goods.
What's your tip for outdoor holiday decorating at the last minute?