I love paper flowers. So I thought I'd share some beautiful paper flower headpieces I came across while online. I could have called them hats, but somehow that word just doesn't do these stunning creations justice.
5 Paper Flower Headpieces
1. I really love the attention to detail and embellishments on this one. The colors are great too, don't you think?
2. I wonder how people come up with such fabulous designs? This ones's a beauty, but I don't think you could get on the subway with it.
3. Just like when you create floral designs with fresh flowers, the details really show up when you use a single color.
4. This one really says spring or should I say fall? The color combo is lovely and bright.
5. In my floral design, I tend to use bold colors, but truth be told, I really love these muted shades. The slight variations in color make this one very sophisticated I think.
If you'd like to make some paper flowers here are some reources:
If I had to choose, I think I'd have to say #1 is my favorite. Your turn, which paper flower headpiece do you like best?